Jenny from Panda & Cakes has awarded me with a "Kreativ Blogger Award", which I was very happy and surprised about! Yay! Thank-you very much Jenny!
Ok, as part of receiving this award, you have to list "7 things about yourself that people might find interesting". I've decided to list things that are both food and non-food related, to mix things up a bit.
1. I love musicals. If you've read my last post, you'll be thinking "duh" right about now. But it's not stage musicals that I mean. The ones I really love are the classic Hollywood film musicals - West Side Story and Singin' In The Rain are my favourites. I generally don't like modern ones (Moulin Rouge - blergh), but I unreservedly adore Dancer in the Dark. (However, this film is so incredibly depressing that I often forget it's a musical until I sit down and watch it).
2. I love The Simpsons, Family Guy and Futurama, and quote them endlessly (even at work when I should be concentrating... shhh!). When I quote The Simpsons, I put on a raspy Marge voice.
3. I enjoy economics and finance. (Promise you won't tell anyone!) I loved economics at school, hated it at uni, and like it again, now that I realise how relevant it is to daily life.
4. I adore pampering indulgences, including but not limited to: facials, massages, and hot spring baths. I would do this more if it weren't so expensive.
5. I am really into make-up, especially MAC, and different types of foundation (any brand). From memory I have at least 10 different foundations in varying brands, shades and formulations, and 3 foundation brushes.
6. I don't eat MacDonald's (just don't like the taste or the smell), but I love KFC.
7. I drink a lot of tea, only English Breakfast. I can't stand Earl Grey.
And here are the 7 bloggers I would like to pass this award onto...
1. Laura - Hungry and Frozen
2. Happy Home Baking
3. Cat - The Catty Life
4. Norm - It's The Norm
5. Su-Lin - Tamarind and Thyme
6. KY - KY Speaks
7. Stephanie - A Whisk and a Spoon
The Kreativ Blogger award comes with the following rules:
1. You must thank the person who has given you the award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link the person who has nominated you for the award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 other Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on which of the blogs to let them know they have been nominated.